Monday 5 September 2011

So... this is me

So, I have been cruising the sex blogs lately and the thing I have noticed is none of them seem to be written by people from Australia.  It saddens me.  Also, it's kinda hard to relate to things when they're all written about stuff and places that are halfway across the world, sometimes with references that I don't even understand.

Anyhow, I've just recently graduated from uni and I'm considering going back next year to study something halfway useful.  I do not recommend fine arts if you're not the sort of person who can promote yourself (like me). 

I kinda feel like a fraud writing about sex, because I've only had it with one person and that was about ten years ago.  But I'm getting up the courage to enter the kink community in my area, so I'd like to have somewhere to record stuff.  I don't really care if anyone reads it or not.

So that's some stuff about me for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Well, here are two blogs from Australia if you are interested:
    http://mistress160.blogspot.com/
    http://submanhub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete